a) Leadership Role for Shaping Culture Homes’ Eldercare Services
- Responsible for the overall management and development of both Elderly Homes of Culture Homes.
- Ensuring the project is financially viable, controlling and monitoring the income and expenditure of all services
- Ensure delivering the highest quality services and personal care to residents
b) Oversee the overall management of the Elderly Services
- Lead the team to provide quality services and care for the elderly.
- Monitor and influence the quality of care that is provided to clients by overseeing all activities of client care and ensure an optimal level of care.
- Supervise and review the workflow and documents periodically with superintendents and report to Chief of Elderly Services, in view of quality care and maintain a clean, orderly, and safe environment.
- Review and monitor the standard of outsourcing services
- Proactively assess and prevent problems that could result in customer dissatisfaction or failure to deliver contracted services.
- Responsible to recognize risk and implement plans to control and avoid such risk, including but not limited to review all incident reports submitted by the Superintendent of the two RCHEs.
- Set and monitor the progress of meeting financial goals and maintaining occupancy level
- Lead capacity planning of human resources for ensuring a stable and capable workforce to support the business; and implement staff development / succession plan for long-term business development
- Assess and monitor the standards of professional staff periodically, provide appropriate training for staff to enhance the service quality
- Ensure all necessary licenses are in place and timely renewed
c) Client Management and External Communications
- Ensure the overall administration and maintenance of a high-quality standard of clinical care services, safety, tidiness, sanitation, and maintenance of the facility are in full compliance with legal requirement and related code of practice
- Inspiring and encouraging the supervisors and frontline staff to uphold the best practices to the clients
- Promote Eden Alternative philosophy at the two homes so as to improve the wellbeing of Elders
- Conduct quality assurance program such as customer’s survey
- Maintain relationships with district officers, the neighbourhood and community, as well as all outreach services and NGOs
- Carry out marketing strategies and promotional activities to ensure a positive image of the community
- Handle complaints from clients
- 8-10 years experience in Elderly Homes.
- Holder of a valid Registered Nurse Practicing Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- Immediate available would be an advantage