We are currently hiring a Marketing Assistant to help drive the marketing department with its day-to-day operations and administrative support. You will report directly to the Senior Marketing Manager. We are looking for an individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and is a good team player, with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
As a key member of the team, you play a part in growing the brand to further its status as a household name in Hong Kong. If you are passionate about delivering quality aged care through product and service innovation, and are eager to transform the perception of this sector to promote positive active.As a Marketing Assistant at Culture Homes, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assist the team to develop marketing contents
- Participate in brainstorming and ideation sessions
- Develop marketing contents
- Manage all marketing related contents, including but not limited to:
- Update and manage content for websites, social media, etc.
- Update and manage in-store point-of-sales materials
- Update and distribute promotional materials
- Collect, synthesize and share market data and customer insights with the team, including sales data, customer feedback, etc.;
- Coordinate and manage marketing activities, including but not limited to:
- Follow up with vendors on production of marketing materials
- Work closely with other departments to coordinate marketing and sales activities
- Help coordinate and organize marketing events, including logistics, event run-down, participation in events, etc.
- Responsible for department’s overall budget and expenses, including but not limited to:
- Follow up on all department expenses, e.g., processing, tracking, documentation, etc.
- Coordinate with Account department on vendor payment and budget management
- Provide regular and timely updates for the management team
- Responsible for maintaining positive customer relationships, including but not limited to:
- Manage CRM system, regular member communications, points systems, etc.
- Assist and address customers’ needs
- Receive customer inquires (both online and offline)
- Responsible for all administrative support work for the marketing department, including but not limited to:
- Documentation, filing, meeting minutes
- Archiving all creative works
- Purchasing and management of marketing materials and stationery
- Organize events and activities including but not limited to project launch events, media tour, public and organization visits, PR events, business awards, exhibition, seminars, interviews, etc.
- Others: Answer and assist with ad-hoc requests
- Degree holder of Marketing / Business Administration discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant working experience in health care, personal care, aged care or related industry is an advantage
- Able to handle multi-tasks, work under pressure, deal with tight multi-projects deadlines and good team player.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in both oral and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Passionate about delivering quality aged care.
- Able to handle multi-tasks and good team player.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized and creative.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Processing.
- Five days work;14 to 21 days annual leave;
- Medical and dental insurance;
- Annual body check;
- Birthday leave;
- Baby full moon celebration leave;
- Marriage and compassionate leave;
- Performance bonus;
- Education allowance;
- Free shuttle bus service;
- Free breakfast, snacks and drinks.
(Applicants not invited for interviews within 2 months may assume their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated with strict confidence, used and retained for recruitment purposes only for 2 years.)