- Develop and execute creative concepts and artwork including brochures, leaflet, poster, packaging, social media and website visuals
- Assist in the production of social media video including pre-production, shooting, editing, subtitling and post-production.
- Assist in planning, developing and implementing to boost Marketing exposure in various channels (such as websites, Facebook, IG, YouTube Channels, and other platforms).
- Liaise and work closely with internal content editors & external print house.
- Photo shooting and re-touching is needed.
- Ad-hoc projects upon assignment.
- Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design or related disciplines
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in digital and/or creative agency, or as an in-house graphic designer in retail industry
- Proficient in Adobe CS, including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign , Premiere Pro or other graphic design/video editing tools
- Creative mind, strong art sense and typography skill are must.
- Able to handle multi-tasks and catch-up tight multi-projects deadline.
- Proactive and self-motivated individual, able to explore new ideas and work under pressure with speed
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Five days work;
- 14 to 21 days annual leave;
- Medical and dental insurance;
- Annual body check;
- Birthday leave;
- Baby full moon celebration leave;
- Marriage and compassionate leave;
- Performance bonus;
- Education allowance;
- Free breakfast, snacks and drinks.
Applicants who have not received a reply within two months from the date of application may be deemed unsuccessful.
All information will be kept confidential and will only be used for recruitment purposes.